21 May, 2006

Five - in - one

As I stated previously, I was a little late in getting the Sonic Slam episodes done. I ended up doing all five, yesterday. That's right, five. In one day. Eps 62-66 are now up, so have a look at those.

I'm still thinking about doing the same, this week (the five-week, not the five-day), hopefully (with a little script writing) I can get 25 in five weeks. That definately beats the previous record of 50 in one and a haf years - making an average of 25 in 39 weeks. So yeah, I feel pretty good, now that I've improved comic turnout, even if I had to make 5-a-week three times, now.

Of course, with a preferred schedule of 1 a week, I'm supposed to have 156 by the time the Mex Mix "turns 3" in June, so yeah, I'm way behind that. Hopefully, I can get 78 by then, so then I can reach an average of one every fortnight.

For me, a guy without organisation, that's not too bad...

No comments: