07 May, 2008

Okay, So I've Failed, Once Again...

Well, it seems as though I was unable to follow through with my promises. No comics up (I'm sorry), and I'm not sure If I'll update, ever again. A Tex-Mex mix of busyness and lack of motivation, as well as some other things......no, just the first two; has left me with little chance to do anything with the site. It's time to set some goals.

1) Sonic Slam will return by the end of the month - at least one comic

2) Sonic Slam will reach 125 by the...whatever birthday

3) The Mex site will be updated with the next comic. It will look slightly nicer.

4) There will be a new part of the site by the middle of the year (i.e before July)

I'm going to set myself to theses tasks, and even if I have to force myself to be motivated (or get someone to nag), I will do them

THEY SHALL BE DONE!

No comments: